The 2018 Audi e-Tron Quattro was caught out testing, and from the looks of the photos, it’s retained most of the design shape of the Quattro concept.
With slim LED headlights and a large grille, and a rear hatch that flows from the raked rear window down to the tailgate, the e-Tron Quattro sure looks fast!
Compare the spy photo of the camouflaged e-Tron above with this concept image, very similar indeed!
Also of interest is that the eTron Quattro mule spotted was pulling a trailer. Looks to me like Audi is testing the tow capacity and abilities of their upcoming electric CUV!
2018 Audi e-Tron Quattro Quick Specs
- 95 kWh lithium ion battery pack
- Estimated range of 311 miles
- 3 electric motors – two at the rear and one in the front
- Total output of 435hp with a temporary boost mode of 503 hp
- 0-60 mph time of around 4.6 seconds
Spy Photos from Motor1