Introducing the next generation of the evr-green line of electric vehicle supply equipment (evse), the evr-green mini electric vehicle charging station. Our new charging station delivers nearly 5 kw of power and offers a more compact, affordable, easy to use – easy to install solution to electric vehicle charging. The evr-green mini was designed to be the smallest wall-mounted ev charging station available in north America and delivers a maximum of 20 electric vehicle miles per hour.
- Charging station can use an existing 30 Amp circuit, simply install a NEMA 6-30R receptacle for operation. Perfect for a do-it-yourself installation
- Compact design, the enclosure weighs about 2 lbs. and can easily fit in the palm of your hand (excludes cord)
- Included mounting bracket provides convenient docking location and is complaint with UL requirements – removable without any tools
- Provides thermal, over and under current, over-voltage and short circuit protection
- Enclosure is rated NEMA Type 6 for temporary submersion
- Compatible with Leviton Cat. 5372 NEMA 6-30R Receptacle and Leviton Cat. 83026 Wallplate
- Meets NEC Article 625.44 compliance of being fastened in place through the use of a bracket