m16charged

Tesla Model X races a Charger Helicat

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:05 pm

I couldn't find the video on utube so you will have to go to the link to watch the vid

Still doesn't do a thing to shake our love for the Hellcat. When the Tesla Model X hit the market back in 2015, any curiosity about the EV with odd doors was soon dispelled with countless examples of its Autopilot in action and its Ludicrous mode stamping out all hope of dominance for the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. However, we had yet to see a solid review of the car, one that highlights its qualities in a way that captivates us for more than just a few minutes. Thankfully, those sorts of car reviews are what Top Gear is good at. Given the absence of the previous three presenters, Rory Reid takes over and produces what is likely the best eight-minute argument for the Model X.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/11/6/T ... s-7736274/

Tessy

Re: Tesla Model X races a Charger Helicat

Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 pm

I was driving up to a resort destination on the tail of a Tesla I can't tell you the model or anything because it was about a year-and-a-half ago and I didn't know anything about Tesla or EV's at the time . I drive a pretty fast vehicle and the Tesla kicked my butt!!! :lol:

Return to “Tesla Model S”