nogas

2017 Chevy Volt

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:00 pm

The Volt has done so well for Chevrolet. It has some great features like good overall looks, 53 mile all electric range, the interior looks sharp, it has a nice and easy drive style and the gas engine puts the brakes on the range anxiety issue for some. My one complaint would be the 5th seat is totally not a seat, it is just a sliver of cushioning. I am impressed with the new look.

Reading many reviews on it no one has much negative things to say. The transition between electrical and gas is quiet, it has good pick up and go and has 430 mile combined range. Even for the techies the Volt offers something nice.

westernkicks

Re: 2017 Chevy Volt

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:44 am

The fact that this car boasts a thousand miles between gas fill ups I say Say no more I want one. Lol it starts at $34,095 and it charges in about four and a half hours with 240 volts so that is a nice charging time four and a half hours versus nine for some big vehicles it is an all-around decent-looking vehicle and it has a safety package that makes us feel confident all in all I think Chevy has hit one out of the park with the volt

Return to “Chevrolet Volt”