citygirl

Carbon Footprint

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 am

I wanted to know is there is a big difference with the Carbon Footprint with electric cars ?

newbie1

Re: Carbon Footprint

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 am

citygirl wrote:I wanted to know is there is a big difference with the Carbon Footprint with electric cars ?

That is a super loaded question. You will get EV enthusiasts emphatically stating there is however there are so many details to determine that. The big obvious ones are the manufacturing plant, how it receives energy, the materials used in the car and how the energy will be produced to run the car. I think government and business are working hard together to achieve something where we can say in good conscious yes EV's reduce the carbon footprint globally but right now no we can not say that for sure or that it is 100% pure and accurate.

samijafri

Re: Carbon Footprint

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 am

Yeah, carbon emissions are the biggest reason of global warming in the world and peoples are facing extreme climate change all over the world. Burning of fossil fuels are responsible for it as we use gasoline and diesel cars which harms our environment. it will cause rise in temperature all over the world and glaciers are melting which cause floods and people from all over the world survived due to this reason.

Return to “Website / Forum Discussions”