Mitsubishi released UK-specific details on the Mitsubishi Oulander PHEV, as well as talked about the release date.
Currently, the Mitsubishi Outlander plug-in hybrid is available in Japan, and select European countries. The UK is not on that list yet, but Mitsubishi will get the Outlander plug-in in March 2014.
The plug-in hybrid SUV will come to the US in 2015, and by then, Mitsubishi will likely have caught up with the backlog of demand from Japan, the Netherlands, and other countries the vehicle is currently available in. To keep up to date on the first plug-in hybrid SUV, visit our Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV forum.
UK specifications for the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- 148 MPGe on the combined cycle
- 44g/km of CO2, enough to be under London’s new rules for congestion charges
- Electric range of 32 miles
- COmbined range of 514 miles
- Total power 220hp
- 75 mph top speed in electric, 106 mph with gasoline engine running